Our emphasis on clinical excellence means you will be given tools and resources to develop professionally. As a doctor with Smiles Services, you will enjoy:
- Substantial dental practice autonomy while enjoying the full support of a group and other passionate dental professionals.
- The ability to collaborate through an internal Smiles Doctor Blog where we cover all aspects of dentistry. We have strict guidelines so our doctors can get input on cases while adhering to HIPAA regulations.
- Mentorship from experienced doctors who are available for guidance, collaboration, and advice.
- A close-knit team of dental professionals – you are no longer a lone dentist, but part of a team that fosters camaraderie.
Education & Training
- Continuing Education – Each quarter we explore various aspects of dentistry and cover such areas as restorative, prosthodontics, oral surgery, and pediatric dentistry to name a few. There is no cost to our Smiles Doctors for our free CE programs and professional development trainings.
- Access to the highest quality labs, supplies, and equipment. Our doctors can be confident that Smiles supports their efforts to provide the Ultimate Service, Superior Performance, and Positive Impact that our patients expect.
- Cutting-edge dental materials and equipment including cone beam technology, CAD/CAM, electric handpieces, and lasers in select locations. Digital X-rays and intraoral cameras are standard in all Smiles practices. We are also mercury-free, offering the highest quality of materials and products.*
*A small number of affiliates use amalgam in a limited manner.
Freedom & Flexibility
- The freedom to concentrate on being a doctor and not having to manage a practice. Each office is supported by doctors, managers, accounting, marketing, and HR professionals with extensive experience in providing the Smiles patient experience.