SMILES DENTAL WILL TREAT OVER 100 PATIENTS TOMORROW AT THEIR FREE DENTAL DAY – DENTISTRY FROM THE HEART DAY DENTISTS, HYGIENISTS AND OFFICE STAFF VOLUNTEER TO PROVIDE FREE DENTAL SERVICES TO RESIDENTS IN THE COMMUNITIES OUR OFFICES SERVE
- Dentistry from the Heart Day is a free dental day held tomorrow at of our dental offices in Eugene, Salem, Woodburn, East Vancouver, Hazel Dell and Longview
- Appointments were made this morning and some offices booked a whole day of patients in less than ten minutes
- Over 100 people from all walks of life will receive a cleaning or restorative work at no charge
- According to The Washington Post, 85 million Americans lack dental insurance
- Last year Smiles donated over $90,000 total last year and will surpass that number this year
Longview, WA, February 20, 2014… Smiles Dental announced they will be seeing over 100 patients total between their six dental offices tomorrow. This is the largest response in the five year history of the event.
“We are excited with the response to Dentistry from the Heart Day and honored to serve those in need in our community,” said Dr. Jeromy Dixson, CEO of Smiles. “The fact that most of our offices booked their day within ten minutes of turning on the phones proves just how much our communities need dental care.” added Dixson. Dr. Dixson will be one of the dentists volunteering tomorrow at our Longview, Washington office. Since the inception of Dentistry from the Heart Day in 2009, Smiles has seen hundreds of patients who received over $350,000 in free dental services.
Smiles Dental is a privately held, locally focused, multi-location group practice in the Pacific Northwest. Based in Longview, Washington, Smiles was recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the 500/5000 Fastest Growing Companies in 2013. Smiles has offices in Alaska, Oregon and Washington and continues to expand. The company’s unique culture fosters top quality dentistry and a highly personalized patient experience that has resulted in Smiles being recognized as “Best Dentist” in local polls for several years in multiple locations. Smiles mission is Ultimate Service, Superior Performance and Positive Impact – this mission permeates throughout the organization and results in patient experience excellence. For more information visit www.welovesmiles.com